Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Boarding

I am in the airport about to board the plane, so this will be short and sweet. There have been a few changes with my plans. When I land I'm going to my sister's apartment in Nahariyah instead of moving in to Ashkelon. This is a much better idea and I wont be alone in a city where I don't know anyone. I am still moving into the absorption center Jerusalem on January 11th.

For the first few weeks I will be traveling around with my friends Michelle and Melissa that I studied abroad with while they are visiting Israel for a month. I am going to Tel Aviv to meet up with them on Thursday and staying there until I got to Jerusalem on the 2nd. My sister's roommate from her Jerusalem apartment is getting married on the 2nd and I am going. My first Jewish wedding!!

Goodbyes were very very sad over the past few weeks and I am sure I will cry again on the plane (that is, until I fall asleep), but I am really excited to start this new adventure!

I will update again soon, time to board!

No comments:

Post a Comment