Saturday, March 17, 2012

Live, Love, LAUGH

The last post was a little serious and potentially nerve-wracking for those of you who are not familiar with the situation here, so I just wanted to make sure I noted how much fun I've been having on base lately.  I manage t find myself laughing so hard I either fall over in my chair, fall or have to sit on the ground, or desperately feel like I have to pee my pants.  All of the above circumstances usually coming with tightened and sore ab muscles. Laughing is such a great tool for happiness...I'm not talking smiling or being happy, but pee-you-pants laughter, and I have been getting plenty of it.  We end up singing or dancing or doing something else weird at least once day, usually toward the 12/1am hour, and I love it.

We just got new girls and they're all great, the only bummer is they changed the majority and now more people speak English I think than Hebrew. This isn't good for me A. because I need to learn Hebrew and B. because all the work is in Hebrew.  I still speak as much as I can and they speak Hebrew with me, which I suppose is the best I can do.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! And my mommy is coming in less a month, YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment